I don’t like the idea of asking for money, but as I have mentioned before I am autistic. The unemployment rate for autistic people is 80-85%, which is a really terrifyingly high number. I would love to have a job and a source of income, but I am not very optimistic that I will ever find a job that allows me to work from home with the flexible scheduling that I need. Additionally, it would be a dream come true to be able to turn advocacy into a job. If you can afford it and wish to support me, I will list some ways below that I accept donations.
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Stellar Lumens (XLM)
If you aren’t aware of how to buy and trade cryptocurrency, you can use this link to sign up to Coinbase, which makes it really easy to buy various cryptocurrencies (including all the ones listed above).
I have some referral links for services that I like and really recommend. If you’re interested, feel free to check them out (and please use my links to help support me!)
- Mastodon — A social network, like Twitter, but decentralized.
- Brave Browser — If you use Google Chrome and you care about your privacy, you should try the Brave broser.
- Ramnode — cheap and reliable server host.
- Linode — another reliable server host.
- WhatPulse — If you’re a nerd that wants to know how many times you’ve clicked your mouse or pushed the keys on your keyboard…WhatPulse is exactly the right app to do that.
- Streamlabs OBS — For streaming to twitch, youtube, and many other websites.
- RuneScape — Need to kill some time? Play a game!
- HumbleBundle — Buy games, Support Charity. Everybody wins!
- Google Fi — Google’s cell phone provider with simple, transparent billing that I am a happy customer of.
- Coinbase — A Cryptocurrency wallet.
- Robinhood — Stock market investing, made easy.
- Acorns — An easy way to invest.
- Privacy.com — Make online purchases with a “virtual card number” to keep your “real card number” safe from breaches.
- Todoist — Help keep your tasks in check with a great to-do list app.
- LastPass — It’s important to keep your passwords safe. I love how easy Lastpass makes password security.
- RescueTime — Track your productivity with this computer & phone app.
Feel free to comment below and have a discussion about this article.